Thursday, November 8, 2007

Detox Plan

Planning to eat 15 green apples for whole day to detox...But guess what,i did it---half way. Haiz...Still left 6 apples in the fridge. I really can't eat d,tooth pain d....

Oh god, it's really suffering la...i ate the apples until my tooth pain...too much of acid d. Luckily my gastric din come to say "hi".

But think so i have failed my plan,because i ate and drank lotus soup for supper. Aiya, wasted my hard work. Irresistible food!!! Hard to say "No".

Guess that i won't succeed in my plan d.

1 comment:

The Club House of 3 said...

you silly girl... u got cut the apple or not? you bite the apples without cut it into slides ar? if u straight away bite the apple like this sure pain la~ eat it in more polite way ma! dont give up anne anne, i know u can ge... u need someone to support, if u alone thn sure u will cook and eat. or watch horror movie thn u can forget to eat. or rush urself do all the assignment in one day thn u will forget to eat. last time when i detox i also very suffer, u know right... but i can went through it coz meaymeay always giv me support and control me. ask avi do the same thing to you. :-)